1. “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to The Modern Accountant Ltd not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number ZA303365
2. Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by The Modern Accountant Ltd. The use of information will remain under the control of The Modern Accountant Ltd at all times.
3. Only if you have given us permission will we send email and text messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
4. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the The Modern Accountant Ltd web site in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
5. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
6.Links to other websites
The Modern Accountant Ltd contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website:
Following a link to The Modern Accountant Ltd from another website:
If you come to The Modern Accountant Ltd from another website, we may receive personal information about you from the other website.
On our website we use links to ‘social sites’ – Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
When you click on these links these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet by setting one or more of their own cookies.
In some cases these sites will be registering the fact that you are visiting The Modern Accountant Ltd and the specific pages you are on, even if you don’t click on the link if you are logged into their services, like Google and Facebook.
The Modern Accountant Ltd is not responsible for the data generated by or processed by such third parties.
Therefore, you should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt-out, or delete, such information.